Open Industrial IoT Platform
Corvina Cloud is a remote monitoring and management (RMM) system. It is the cloud-based, Open Industrial IoT Platform that provides the technology you need for the industrial world. It is The Industrial Cloud.
It connects any products, plants, systems, and machines, be they new or legacy. It allows the data generated by the Internet of Things (IoT) to be processed simply and intuitively with advanced analysis. It bridges layers between IT and OT architecture, providing effective tools to access all the industry 4.0 benefits, such as asset performance management, predictive maintenance and OT remote monitoring.
Edge computing is a distributed computing infrastructure that brings computation and data storage closer to the location where it is needed to improve response times and bandwidth. In the context of IoT, the sources of data generation are usually sensors or embedded devices. Edge computing allows devices to take immediate action resulting in reduced latency, improved resiliency and availability and faster, more optimized workflows.
Corvina cloud collects and aggregates data from edge devices and exposes a rich visual interface with 2 years data retention as standard and the possibility to extend to 10 years
- Plug & Connect - Simplifies the process of connecting any device to the cloud
- Multitenant Management - Easy upgrade, easy customisation and ongoing cost savings
- Fine Grain Access - Highly specific access constraints to data and functions
- Dashboard Creator - Autonomously increase profits creating dashboard that shows you relevant data for your business
- Custom SDK - Customize dashboard with implementing widget, KPI, data analysis functions
- Data Modelling - Optimize the device connection allowing the creation of profiles for machine models
- Geolocation - Possibility to implement all the functions related to the positioning of the device (route, GeoFencing, ...)
- Alarms - Protect plant uptime and safety minimizing the number and impact of abnormal situations thanks to the prompt information received by email notifications
- Rest API - Offering great deal of flexibility. Data is not tied to resources or methods
- Remote Management - Proactive service based on alarm, remote support to the customer
- UI Customisation - Placing the visual design in line with your brand provides good secondary sales
- Security – Automated certificates and identity management for devices based on X509 certificates together with two factor authentication and encryption based on TLS
- Plant Performance (OEE or Asset Performance)
- Inventory Performance
- Quality Performance
- Machine as a Service
- Maintenance Management – Scheduled or Predictive
- OT Remote Monitoring and Management
- Virtual Training
Get Notified & Keep Informed
Want to know about the latest industry news and advancements in process and automation technology? Join our news list today.
Your information is 100% secure with us and will never be shared